State Security provides monitoring of all alarm equipment that we provide.
To learn more, visit Security Central or EM 24.
Monitoring of your alarm will provide an essential depth to your system. Monitoring will enable you to contact police, fire, rescue, and/or subscriber notification for emergencies, as well as let you know of maintenance issues for your system.
You only are contracted to stay with us if we perform for you.
Having your system monitored has many benefits.
- Notification of police, fire, rescue and facility personnel.
- Verification for false alarm reduction.
- Cellular backup available for high security installations.
- Logging of all activities from your alarm system.
- Opening and closings (someone disarms or fails to arm the system at an appropriate time, or turns off your alarm at an un authorized time
- Carbon monoxide, gas and water levels.