Access control, also known as card access, entry systems, door controls, are an excellent way to allow access entry by time and personnel of any area of concern by the management of a facility.
There are many criteria that can be used to design an access control system.
- Time of day and days, holidays are treated differently.
- Personnels clearance level.
- Temporary status of personnel.
- Different entry points by groups.
- Easy deletion of card user.
- Excellent tracking of activity by reports or single inquiry.
- Easy addition of card user.
- Most Access Control Systems are either computer based or enhanced, however all systems will work on their own.
We also provide Biometrics when security levels dictate.
To learn more, visit Galaxy Controls.
Smaller systems can also be integraded. Learn more at Ademco.
When considering this type of protection, it is imperative to choose a company that can advise the owner, and service the equipment once it is installed.